Christian churches in Shropshire vary widely, yet all have a common mission: to worship God, proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ, and strive for the common good.
As a result, they frequently have to collaborate as well as coordinate their own efforts.
As soon as they accomplish this, they’re operating in concert as Churches Together.
Being a part of Churches Together, on the other hand, entails much more.
In other words, it implies that each church and denomination must make a firm commitment to strengthening its ties with the others while maintaining the unique characteristics that make each group unique.
Churches in Shrewsbury have formed a network called Churches Together, which organises regular meetings of church representatives and connects the congregations in the area.
By actively seeking the unity for which Christ prays, we mean that we want to
Each quarter, we gather in a different church or denomination in town, sharing fellowship, listening to speakers on important themes, and planning Christian activities that we can all participate in together.
Members participate in a wide range of Christian activities and projects in and around town.
Shrewsbury Churches posts
- Quote of the week by Toby Smith“Amplius” means broader, fuller, wider. That’s God’s perpetual phrase to us in relation to filling of the Holy Spirit. We will by no means have…
- Lesson of the week by Charles Downing
- Quote of the month by Charles DowningWhereas stating or implying that faith is the reason for these and different wars, some liberal professors discuss as if atheists would by no means…
- Quote of the month by Christian Tsanga
- Lesson of the month by Charles DowningCelebrating Creation means studying the way to wait. Ready is an artwork which our impatient age has forgotten. We need to pluck the fruit earlier…